one last update before i go to the airport (:
i cried when i said "Goodbye" to my beloved Friends ):
awww! i so gonna miss all of you!
2A1,if you all are bored without me(jkjk :D) you all can take my OBAMA
to have some laughter (: BUT,don't make spoil =p
Haix!
Mdm rozana will not be teaching us anymore )':
as she's migrating to Australia!(so good!)
yesterday was the last day to see her )':
so,2A1 gonna have a new science teacher ):
I DON'T WANT! I ONLY WANT MDM ROZANA!
she's the one who make me like science! especially Chapter 5! LOLS!
but,now she's leaving ))):
&& her teaching is so good,i can understand what she's talking about..
Choo Jun Hao is adorable! :D
this few days the weather is being nice to me!
the wind was sooo cooling!
was freezing in class.. hmmm i lazy to bring jacket,that's why.
one last thing before i go off,
I'LL MISS YOU,PEOPLE! :D
ByeBye (: miss me,cause i'll miss you too :D HAHA =p