Baby, please faster wake up! I'm BORED now. haha.
He sleep at around 8plus till now still haven't wake up.
That's show how PIG is he *oink oink* hahahas joking :P
Hmmmm,now is already 11plus pm. Don't think he's going to wake up liao.*humpf* LOL
Last whole night was on the phone with dear till 6am then he went for NCC.
Around 10plus, Teng Teng msg said go CIP today.
hmmm then i went from 2-4.30pm.
GUESS WHAT?!
on the way to interchange,i saw DEAR!! with Prasaanth(?) going to Woodlands.
he didn't tell me he's going to MRT now. SO,we're fated man! :D
1 DAYS LEFT!
ughh,my throat is so dry till sore ):
i got headache! so sore!
Anyway,
I MISS DRSA!! ):
&& MAYA TOO!!(she asked me post to say that i miss her-.-)haha
please go to ----> http://superblurperson.blogspot.com
if you wanna see pictures ((:
i got headache! so sore!
Anyway,
I MISS DRSA!! ):
&& MAYA TOO!!(she asked me post to say that i miss her-.-)haha
please go to ----> http://superblurperson.blogspot.com
if you wanna see pictures ((: