:D HELLO WORLD!
First thing first,Cheryl is once back again in the blog! -.- LOL.
hmmm, Exams is over and now is holidays! YAY!
so, i'm here to keep my blog alive again if not, SOMEBODY will say "say want to update,but never." hahaha.
Second thing,
I'M GOING TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OBS-SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I'M SO DAMN HAPPY when CL announce the names.
I couldn't believe that im selected for OBS!
All thanks to Wai Kay, Joleen & Yun Rui !
AHHHHHH, waited since sec 1 till now for OBS && FINALLY, I'M GOING! :DDDD
But, I don't know I should be happy or not.
Happy is because I've been wanting to go since sec 1 and now I'm selected.
Not is because................................ of some personal reason, shall not elaborate.
I really really really really want to gooooo! )':
But I'm scared....................................................... haix.
The train that we are taking now,
is going on a wrong track.
I want to fix it back as soon as possible.
is going on a wrong track.
I want to fix it back as soon as possible.
Labels: OBS