YESTERDAY
Dear and I plan to watch Monsters VS Aliens 3D after Dear sch end.
Before meeting him, i went on to the internet to see which cinema.
So, there is AMK Hub & Cineleisure.
went to Bishan around 4plus to wait for Dear to end sch.
In the MRT, we still don't know which place to watch.
Dear want to go to AMK Hub as he is wearing sch-u. But i want to go to Cineleisure.
So, we used coin to decide.
&& the coin flip to AMK Hub but I want to go to Cineleisure.
So, ended up we go to Cineleisure instead of AMK Hub.
In the MRT,
Dear kept claiming himself as he is the son of the President of Singapore. -.-
As we kept talking & didn't keep track of the station & ended up in Doll-be god(?) & WOW!
we missed Orchard station -.- HAHAHHAHAHA!!!
So, we took another train -.- LOL!
& sooooo Finally, we reached.
Movie start at 7.30 pm.
- Went to level 6- Hall 5,
- took 3D glasses,
- settle down,
- cinema full of people,
- took pictures,
- but too dark,
- but nvm,
- got China phone LOL,
Halfway the movie, both Dear & I got headache as it got to do with the 3D glasses.
Movie ended,
went to Wis Mas(?) - Cotton On shop.
& I got myself a pair of shoe.
Took a bounce-back train & i alighted at AMK as it's very late & i scared when Dear send me back home, there is no bus left.
So, i called my mum to fetch me home.
Dear accompany me to AMK! :D
& So, HOME SWEET HOME~!~!
I LOVE YESTERDAY!
BUT,
I LOVE DEAR MORE!<3s!>
BUT,
I LOVE DEAR MORE!<3s!>