But just a very short post =D
Went to service my phone today with Dear company! ♥
FREE servicing
despite that my warranty is expired long time ago.
I think cause i'm a student.. HAHA!
Oh, 3 Aug then my Sony Ericsson phone is ready for me to collect!
currently using the Chi-na phone..
can't wait for 3aug to come as i dislike using China phone despite that I'm changing to Starhub & phone in around mid Aug, somewhere there.
oh ya, dont sms/call my prepaid but instead sms/call my line number.
If can't get through my line, sms my prepaid instead then. Thanks :D
I was born to tell you I ♥ YOU!
Z, you're mine! 1314
IMY, ILY!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
IMY, ILY!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥