BUT ! BUT ! BUT !
I am not cheryl .
Guess who am I ~ (:
Okay bascially, these few months Cheryl have been going out with Zul ( Cheryl's dearrrrrr ) and US( Alan, Jamie and Constance ) .
I bet she enjoy it alot ....
The day before yesterday 17october
Cheryl went to Orchard to watch "My sister's keeper" with Alan and Jamie.
And, Constance pangseh them. *O*
After that, they went to Northpoint to have dinner at Mahattan the fish market with Constance, Daniel Low and Damian( Jamie's babyyyyy ) joining them.
Today 19october,
Cheryl went to Constance's house because Constance is 'injured' .
As in, she have 4 blisters on her foot.
So, they camwhored the whole day...
NJOYYYY ~~
Constance- Papa
Jamie- Da Ma
Cheryl- Xiao Ma
C&C- Children
*Waaa, cons have two wives leh..!
I AM CONSTANCEEEEEEE ! :D
Cheryl lazy to post .. and as her best friend and boyfriend( fake ). I need to help her ! :)
But, Zul is still her dearrrrrrr !
CHERYL <3>