<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7109066619853239990?origin\x3dhttp://life-iis-unpredictable.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8737914460784871011&blogName=emoalex&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fkisstherains.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en_US&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fkisstherains.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
! CHERrrrrrrrrYL




TAKE NOTE.
WELCOME to life-iis-unpredictable.bs.com - / Love Me , please stay & enjoy .
Hate me , scroll your mouse to th top right hand
corner and press th red X button ^^

ABOUT ME.

CHERYL
210694 i want my presents!



TAGBOARD.




LINKS.
TAG ME IF YOU WANT TO BE LINK BY ME :D


ZUL
Alan
C0nstance
StaCy
JOLEEN
WaI kaY


MEMORIES.


CREDITS.
Design by , hectic.affairs- / [J]. do not remove .



& - Wednesday, December 30, 2009 / 10:09 PM !
X'mas eve & X'mas~
LOL IT'S ME AGAINNNN.
Well, I didn't hack into Cheryl's account or whatever, hahah
She gave me her password.. see ? LAZYBUMMMM..create blog then hardly update!
Unlike me ^^ I'm a consistent blogger who blogs almost every single day :)
Anyway during Christmas eve, Cheryl went to Cineleisure to catch " Alvin and the chipmunks2 " with Zul.
I was at Somerset too. So, yep. I saw them by coincidence.



Spot shortie and Zul. Hahaa ^^


Then on the following day, which is Christmas.
Cheryl met the four of us which includes Alan, Crystal, Jamie and Constance at DhobyGhaut then headed for Clarke Quay. We intended to eat the the Italian restaurant, but because of..ahem me, as I was having tuition till 8pm. When we arrived outside the restaurant, it was about to take its last order. Hence, we went to a Jap restaurant to eat. And the total bill was about a hundred dollars. Hahaa
Then as we walk back to the mrt station, we camwhored.

Here are some of the photos taken. Njoy ^v^



BFF! :)






I apologise that most of the photos only contain Alan, Crystal, Jamie and Constance's face.
It was because Cheryl didn't really took much photo together with us.

OK. I DIDN'T CONTACT HER FOR A WEEK ALREADY. LOL
I HOPE SHE IS DOING FINE NOW. HAHHA CHERYL ARE YOU ?!
ANYWAY, NJOY YOURSELF EH!
Constance^v^